Joe Dever’s Lone Wolf HD Remastered, a Gamebook / Adventure-RPG, is coming to Steam with huge graphical enhancements, new 3D models, an artwork gallery, and full Steamworks integration.
In keeping with the classic gamebook saga, gamers will become Lone Wolf, the only surviving member of an ancient warrior order: the Kai Lords of Sommerlund. Make meaningful choices and carve your own path through this epic non-linear story. Test your strength with the dynamic turn-based combat system, prove your skill with the lock-picking minigame and accept the challenge of wits posed by the mysterious Shianti Cube! The author Joe Dever has been working with Forge Reply, involving himself in the story writing so it fits with the original continuity, while also shedding a new light on the fabled world of Magnamund.
From the invaded village of Rockstarn, a threatening forest, the famous Shianti Halls, and the gloomy enemy fortress of V’taag — the complete story of Lone Wolf will unfold the best possible way.
All your choices matter to write your destiny. Make it epic!
Joe Dever’s Lone Wolf HD Remastered features:
- All four Acts — Blood on the Snow, Forest Hunt, The Shianti Halls and Dawn over V’taag
- Compelling “write your own story” experience — multiple paths for multiple stories and great replay value
- The ability to create your own character and try out different combinations of Kai Disciplines, traits, and gear
- Gorgeous art direction and a heroic fantasy atmosphere
- An active turn-based combat system in full 3D
- Lockpicking and puzzle mechanics to add an extra layer of skill and strategy
Joe Dever’s Lone Wolf HD Remastered will be available on Steam on November 27th for $14.99 on OS X and Windows