Dark Souls 2 Offline Mod
Mod that allows for persistent offline play.
A Very simple “mod” that allows for persistent offline play, without having to go offline on Steam, or disabling network adapters, etc.
In short, it works by intercepting the socket API used by the game and prevents it from initializing. It does not modify any existing game files.
Comes in the form of a GUI app, that lets you install/uninstall easily.
**Supports Dark Souls 2 (including Scholar of the First Sin).
- Exit the game (if running).
- The app should have detected the Steam path. If not, just browse to it manually. (This is the base Steam folder, which contains “Steam.exe”)
- Select version of Dark Souls 2.
- Hit the Install/Uninstall button.
- If successful, you can simply close the app and play the game offline. App doesn’t need to be running.
From Nexus Mods: https://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls2/mods/773